CBD vs Pharmaceuticals for Mental Health

The benefits of CBD are immense. We live in a day and age where we are constantly bombarded by false information about anything imaginable. One of the largest contributors to spinning their truth into our consciousness are the pharmaceutical companies. Every year they spend billions of dollars to air commercials that normalize the use of their products. If you ever watched TV in your lifetime you have received the subconscious programming of these corporations. Unfortunately the trillions of dollars of annual profit made from these corporations always have a much higher cost to the overall wellness of our species. Hair loss, death, nausea, cancer ask your doctor about some other ridiculous chemical quick fix for any of our millions of possible ailments. I suffer from depression or what I perceive to be. A few years back what I thought my own logic led me to go and see a doctor and try an SSRI anti depressant medication. Looking back my inner being knew not to take that path. Unfortunately the thought of using an SSRI just seemed to outweigh any other thoughts my consciousness had. I watch TV a few hours a day and after hearing thousands of advertisements for anti-depression medication my mind had been made. The I tried a few pharmaceutical anti-depressants and the result was morbid. I suffered from a complete out of body reality. I also suffered from brain zaps, insomnia, and a terrible mental health state. After that experience with pharmaceuticals, I decided to double down on natural products. At that point in my life I decided to research as much as I could about CBD, which had helped my sense of well-being in the pas. I had used CBD for sleep in the past with good results.  I bought a book, CBD: A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis ~ Healing Without the High by Leonard Leinow. Lenord had started a dispensary in northern california 2009. He had a few thousand patients with all kinds of different ailments. He bred and provided high CBD in flower, extracts, topicals, and indigestible. Unlike most dispensaries in Northern California were based on profit and turning sales. Leanord on the other hand used a different model, as to have a meeting with each patient when they joined the dispensary and curate a plan. Leinhow kept records of all of his patients various health problems and what dosages were the most beneficial. I was always a believer in CBD as being beneficial for my mood and anxiety but I never knew anything about the endocannabinoid system. The system essentially acts as a computer that sends antibodies and help when parts of our bodies are out of balance. Given that so much of America is in terrible health due to GMO, high fructose corn syrup, heavy metals in shampoos and deodorant, fluoride in our drinking water. Our bodies are being poisoned by the most consumed of the foods and products that are sold at our friends at corporately owned box stores. The more I read about the endocannabinoid system the more I realized how important this system is to our over stressed bodies. I searched high and low for an affordable quality full spectrum CBD for sleep and it was very difficult to find. I was taking dosages of close to 1000mgs per day. I found some a group who had a proprietary strain of high CBD that had a wide range of CBG, CBN and other lesser studied phytocannabinoids and decided to give the oil of this strain a try. I had never found relief like this from any other form of CBD I had tried in the past. I am beyond grateful that I found a solution to my mental health without the negative side effects. I truly hope that anyone suffering from depression and anxiety try these CBD softgels and find the new sense of well being that I have found.

Comments

Popular Posts